SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Other forms of search engine marketing (SEM) target paid listings. In general, the earlier (or higher on the page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a website web presence.
Choosing Your Keyword PhrasesA phrase should be a specific set of keywords. For example if you are selling shoes, "shoes” wouldn't be ideal (too generic). Instead attempt to target a more specific keyword phrase such a "converse shoes” or "discount shoes for sale” etc.
Our SEO Evaluation $250 per phraseWe will evaluate your website and make a detailed report which outlined the exact steps needed for you or your website provider to update and optimize your website.
- Report indicating specific action steps to generate and alter websites per desired keyword
- Includes suggested/recommended changes if necessary to the current site
- Recommendations on Google Adword campaigns and (SEM) marketing
- Suggestions on domain purchases, sub-site marketing and organic SEO page rank results
- Suggested content and page generation for each keyword phrase
- Suggestions on blog and other ideas
- Assistance setting up a Google Adword account and generating lists of keywords/bid amounts
- Title/Alt Tag Generation for all pages
- Suggestions and Advice on Industry Linking and Inbound Link Sources
- Sitemap Generation and Development
- HTML code inspection and overhaul/update plan
- Setup of a Meta Tag/Title Editor Per Page
- Social media integration suggestions and advice
- HTML code inspection and list of suggestions
- Sitemap Generation and DevelopmentAnnual CostsDomain Registration (optional) $15.95 per domain
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
Search engine marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of search engine optimization, paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion.
SEM Monitoring (Base) $150 per monthWe will setup marketing campaigns using Google Adwords/Pay-Per-Click systems. We will generate keywords, setup your minimum bids and marketing verbiage. Monthly we will provide a report with a summary of your marketing campaign and results. You can pick how much you’d like to advertise. Your marketing level will determine the number of clicks per day your campaign will receive.
Level 1 - Approx. $4 per day Google Adwords $150 per monthLevel 2 - Approx. $14 per day Google Adwords $450 per monthLevel 3 - Approx. $27 per day Google Adwords $850 per monthAsk for larger packages
Total Cost: Base + Level
- Monthly Reports on positions, competition and page ranks
- Suggestions and advice on new methods of increasing site popularity
- Visitor Tracking and Content Analysis
- Google Adwords Maintenance and Adjustment
- Google Adwords Reports and Coverletter with analysis
- Managed Pay Per Click Advertisement (Google Networks)
- Monthly conference call (1 hour max) with Netguava reviewing progress
We are a third party and cannot guarantee search engine placement. Each search engine determines their own criteria and whether a site should appear on their search results. These criteria may change at any time. We do not have control over what a search engine shows as results. We simply consult and provide advice based on our expertise in the field of SEO based on what we have seen work in the past.