Google Analytics lets you see how much traffic your site is getting, where it is coming from, and create custom reports to organize the information. Once Netguava staff has set up Analytics to work with your domain, viewing the information is simple.
• Go to: http://www.google.com/analytics/
• Click the "Access Analytics" button
• Log in with your Google account credentials
• Once logged in, basic data will be displayed next to your domain name.
• For detailed information, click the "View Report" link to the right of your domain name.