Warning: Please get approval from Netguava before changing name servers settings for your domain. Changing the name servers on your domain before the Netguava's DNS server is setup to receive your domain will result in a loss of email and site downtime.
- Log into godaddy.com with your username and password
- Click the far right tab's triangle, and choose "My Products"
- Click the link on the name of the domain you wish to modify
- Click "Set Nameservers” under the Nameservers section
- Select the radio button "I have specific nameservers for my domains”
- Type in the names of the new nameservers: